Tuesday, May 25, 2010

A new day, a new blog...

I'm restarting my blog today, a new day since the last time I wrote. My blog was originally going to be centered around the perils and joys of pregnancy, but since that hasn't worked out so far, I'm going to use it as many do...to keep friends and family who I don't see as often as I would like, involved and apprised of the Kain's happenings. I hoping this experience will be a type of stress reliever for myself, as well as informing and at times, entertaining for my readers.

Many of you reading may have wondered and some of you have asked, how we are doing since the last miscarriage we experienced in February. And the response I give and it is completely true, is great! Key and I, although sad to have experienced 2 miscarriages within six months of each other, have used the experience to grow and we are closer as a couple than I could ever have imagined. God, our family, and our friends have been so incredibly good to us through it all. I will admit, I have weak moments where I hear of a new pregnancy or birth or see a little baby, that my heart aches for what could have been. I think this is only natural and I'm truly happy for all of my pregnant friends and family. I have learned a lot about myself and my personality and feel that because of these losses, I am a stronger but calmer person. I am so thankful for all of your thoughts and prayers, as I felt them in the depths of my soul and believe in the power of prayer.

As I write this evening, I am excited to see where this blog takes me on my journey through life. I am thankful for the past, enjoying the present, and patiently waiting for the future. I hope you all will travel with me.

Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment