The best Christmas gift ever....
No, I'm not trying to show off my cool flannel shirt from Debbie and Cathy or my swim suit ready bod....
This is my "belly" (more like food baby) at 12 weeks! It was funny when taking these pictures because Key told me "to quit sticking my belly out."
Above is our 10 week ultrasound. Can you see than cute little teddy bear face in there? I told Key it looks like it's going to be a really smart baby by looking at it's brain. At 10 weeks, Baby Kain graduates from the embryonic stage of development to the fetal stage. The baby is about an inch long and the size of a green olive. It it forming it's liver, spleen, gallbladder and is making spontaneous movements with it's arms and legs (nope, can't feel 'em yet though)!
Below is our very first ultrasound with Baby Kain at 7 weeks 1 day with a due date of July 18. At this point, it is nearly a twinkle in our eye, but an answer to so many prayers. We feel so blessed to be pregnant again and treasure each day. At this point, I was quite a slug...sleeping a lot and lots of nausea. Key was very supportive of all this sleeping and has been quite the drill sergeant when it comes to caffeine.




Mama! You look simply stunning. I cannot wait to rub you belly. I'm so happy for the Kains! Congrats again :)
ReplyDelete